Graces Promised by Our Lord to Those Attached to the Practice of the Devotion
- That those who before death invoke the divine other in the name of her dolors will obtain true repentance of all their sins;
- That He will protect all who have this devotion in their tribulations, and will protect them especially at the hour of death;
- That He will impress on their minds the remembrance of His Passion;
- That He will place such devout servants in Mother Mary’s hands to do with them as she wishes and to obtain for them all the graces she
Promises of Our Lady to Those Attached to the Practice of the Devotion
- I will grant peace to their families.
- They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.
- I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.
- I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.
- I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.
- I will visibly help them at the moment of their death; they will see the face of their mother.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.
The Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin Mary:
One Hail Mary While Meditating on Each Sorrow
- The prophecy of Simeon.
- The flight into Egypt.
- The loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple.
- The meeting of Jesus and Mary on the Way of the Cross.
- The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus.
- The taking down of the Body of Jesus from the Cross.
- The Burial of Jesus.